Pleated Wrap Skirt | Hand Milled American Denim | Dark Selvedge
Our Signature pleated wrap skirt in dark blue selvedge 10 oz Denim is made with the finest traceable, sustainable denim in the world- From seed to our manufacturing Lab.
First the cotton is grown on with an e3 certified sustainable , and traceable cotton farm in the USA. Then the cotton is seeded and small batch milled on 100 year old looms to our specifications in Vidalia, Louisiana. Then the product is locally carbon neutrally shipped to our luxury advanced manufacturing laboratory in the Lower East side in NYC, and made by our in-house trained female artisans.
These fine pieces are cut and made to order in real time, just for you, utilizing the most advanced no-waste manufacturing software system, and the finest artisans in the world right here in the USA.
- 100% Sustainable ,organic, US grown cotton fiber.
- Fabric Milled in Vidalia, Louisiana, USA
- Locally produced denim saves 19,500 carbon miles typical Denim uses.
- Buttons from OceanworksTM- using recycled ocean plastic.
- Made in house, on-demand at our NOVAE RES luxury lab in NYC.
- No-waste manufacturing utilizing our ALM advanced manufacturing system.
- Handmade by fairly paid female American artisans.
- Shipped in biodegradable packaging with carbon neutral shipping.
Size and fit:
- Close Fit
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size 6 US.
- For our size guide click here.
- For our True-fit software click here.
- For FAQ's about our intelligent luxury manufacturing process click here.