Tuxedo Shirt | Italian Pima Cotton | Apricot
We created our own stylish interpretation of the classic white shirt with a twist- adding a sculptural tuxedo bib and elongated cuff, making it the new must have in your wardrobe.
Our Signature Tuxedo Shirt is made with a delicate white organic poplin, made from traceable, organic Italian Pima cotton, from one of the finest mills in the world, and made by our in-house up-trained female artisans in our luxury advanced manufacturing laboratory based in New York City.
These fine pieces are cut and made to order, just for you, utilizing the most advanced no-waste manufacturing software system, and the finest artisans in the world right here in the USA.
- 100% Sustainable low water usage pima cotton.
- Fabric Milled in Abruzio, Italy.
- Buttons from OceanworksTM- using recycled ocean plastic.
- Made in house, on-demand at our NOVAE RES luxury lab in NYC, USA.
- No-waste manufacturing utilizing our ALM advanced manufacturing system.
- Handmade by fairly paid female artisans.
- Shipped in biodegradable packaging with carbon neutral shipping.
Size and fit:
- Close Fit
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size 6 US.
- For our size guide click here.
- For our True-fit software click here.
- For FAQ's about our intelligent luxury manufacturing process click here.